Cookies Policy on Tech Irons
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the terminal equipment that you use to connect to the Internet by the mere access to certain web pages. Cookies allow, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, provide an adequate navigation and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What cookies do we use in Tech irons?
The cookies we use in Tech Irons can be classified, according to their purpose, in:
- Technical cookies: they allow to obtain an adequate and fluid navigation.
- Personalization cookies: improve and adapt the navigation given that they allow recognizing aspects such as, for example, the browser or the country of origin, adapting the page to such circumstances.
- Analysis cookies: they allow to obtain information about the number of users that access the page as well as their browsing habits and preferences. They allow the elaboration of statistics about the use of the page in order to improve it.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management of existing advertising spaces on the page as well as the frequency of their appearance so that each user is offered advertising content in accordance with the content of the page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces on the page so that each user is offered advertising content in accordance with the user’s browsing habits.
How to manage cookies?
Normally, the management of cookies that are located on your terminal equipment is done through the browser. As the steps vary depending on what you use, here is a list of links to the pages of each of them (the most used) where they explain how to activate, deactivate and, in general, manage cookies
http://go.redirectingat.com?id=105048X1571510&xs=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwindows.microsoft.com%2Fes-es%2Fwindows7%2Fhow-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9&sref= https% 3A% 2F% 2Fwww.ipadizate.es% 2Fpolitica-de-cookies% 2F
If you want more information we will be happy to help you. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.