Pokemon GO does not include news that keeps players hooked to their devices, we come from a very intense week and we are in the middle of several events. On the one hand, we have the option of getting a Melton varicolored and we also have the world photography contest that will give away interesting prizes.
Today Niantic has announced new changes related to research achievements and Eggs, as usual, these changes will be available only for a limited time so you can take advantage of their advantages.
Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latias, and Latios are back
As we have said, Niantic is going to make changes and from now on you will find new legendary Pokémon in the research events and we will see new Pokémon in the eggs of 2, 5 and 10 Km.
- You will be able to meet Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latias and Latios to achieve research achievements from May 1, 2019, to 22:00 in Spain until the end of June.
- Pokemon different from Eggs will hatch from April 26, 2019, to 22:00 in Spain.
- The Coaches will be able to see Eggs of 2 km hatch Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, and Bonsly, among many others.
- The Coaches will be able to see Hellos of 5 km Cubone, Combee, Buizel, Glameow, Bronzor, Skorupi, and Croagunk, among many others.
- The Coaches will be able to see Huevos of 10 km Mawile, Absol, Shinx, Cranidos, Shieldon, and Riolu, among many others.
It is interesting news with which you can get those Pokemon that are resisting you. The renewal of the Legendary Pokemon that appear in the research achievements surely please many users who could not get hold of them in raids at the time.
We also have new Pokemon in eggs that are not so common and you probably do not have them yet. Take advantage of these next months to cope with the Pokedex.